I created an Audio Spectrum Analyser app which has proved very popular (over 100k downloads and counting). Turn your phone into a professional spectrum analysis tool and break into safes – um, please don’t use it for that 😉
The app uses an FFT algorithm to analyse sound and has some features not found in similar apps. Check it out!
What can it be used for?
There are many uses for spectrum analyzers, such as:
• Assessing environmental noise for health and safety
• Sound checking speaker setups, PA systems and in-car stereos
• Identifying audio signals obscured to the human ear by noise
• Testing the microphone on your device
• Comparing the quality of different brands of headphones
• Testing signal generators
• Tuning musical instruments
• Measuring audio signals just outside human perception. As people age over 20 years, their aural perception range drops well below 21 kHz
I don’t usually don’t much print design, but a new brand of rice pudding was launching in Thailand and a colleague sought my help to design the shelf tags for 7-11 and put together some marketing shots. A couple of the shots also needs retouching to remove some wheat pictured in the image (since the local FDA said that shouldn’t be in shot if it’s not in the product).