How do you make the most of now?
I created this microsite for Dare Digital back in 2005, to promote a competition running alongside BBH‘s Vodafone ‘Mayfly’ TV campaign. Users can create a mayfly with a personal message attached, which lives for just 24 hours and wanders around the environment. The best life-affirming message won a drive around Monza with Michael Schumacher in his Ferrari – the power of NOW!The client was very happy with the site – it picked up a couple of awards, even an award for my little preloader animation. You can see the site here, but note that you can’t create your own mayflies any more and the competition is long since over.
- FWA ‘Site Of The Day’
- Creative Review Annual 2006
- Over 10,000 mayflies created
- Over 500,000 visitors in 6 weeks
- Average dwell time of over 4 minutes
- 55% of users went on to visit the product section